Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I feel sick...

11/22/2005

Today was the Thanksgiving lunch at work, so real work is at a minimum (hope I just didn’t jinx it…)

Anyway, lunch on my plate was:
Deep Fried Turkey- decent but it was cold
Ham- not a big fan of sweet meats but is was okay
Rice- a-Roni (the San Francisco treat!)
An ariscaldo- type thing with turkey and dumplings- but was really good, my fave
Roast beef- didn’t touch it
Dressing (known in So Cal as Stuffing)- was good
Pecan Pie- looooooove the pecan pie
Cider-a little too sweet but happy for the warmth it provided
Dr. Pepper- now I need to stay awake

Ate too much too fast…now I feel sick…

My play list for the day was:

Matter & Form- VNV Nation…love this album (their latest), but still too many instrumentals in a row

Come Lie Next to Me single- Apoptygma Bezerk (my fave thing from them, love the remixes)

Best of- OMD (reminds me of someone every time I listen to it…and of a certain period of my life…)

Here to Stay promo single- New Order…the best thing they’ve done recently

Light- KMFDM…I laughed out loud the first time I heard this song

Signos de aberracion- Hocico…funny story about how I found out about this band, heard it from a car on the 405 and we chased him down to tell us the name of the band…for the longest time we couldn’t find their albums cuz we didn’t know how to spell Hocico…

Once upon a Time- Siouxsie & the Banshees- Siouxsie is my biological mother

Cowboy Bebop- Yoko Kanno…the live disk from the boxed set very fun to listen to

Show- The Cure…like OMD, used to remind me of a time in my life…but not so much anymore, maybe cuz it was so long ago? Anyway, my fave Cure CD- mostly cuz it was my first Cure Album…still wanna get the 2-disc version that was the same as the cassette version- now that will bring back muchos memories…problem with the CD- the sound mix isn’t loud enough, not helped by my lousy computer speakers…

101- Depeche Mode: Like Show, my fave D-Mode album cuz it was my first one…

As Always: Let there be…Let there always be…never-ending light…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home