Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pythons and Car Doors

12/20/2005

Check out the picture- it’s of a python found in the everglades that was found dead after eating a gator that burst from its stomach! From the National Geographic website- which explains that pythons are like me- Asian and not native to Florida (like my sister). But of course, white men like their Asian pets (like my brother in law- just kidding!). But unlike my brother in law (who still likes my sister- I think, I haven’t heard from them in a couple of years…) when they stop liking them or they get to big, they stupidly release them to the wild and now Asian pythons are upsetting the natural ecological balance and are apparently powerful enough to hunt and kill an apex predator like gators.

Ai Yah…

Another rant: yesterday was a good day until the inside handle for my car’s driver side door broke and now I have to slide in to my car Dukes Of Hazzard style. I wonder how much it’s gonna cost me to fix this…hopefully not too much since I have an older car (1991) with an normal car door and not one of those schmancy-fancy beep-beep car doors. I wonder if it CAN even be fixed…pisses me off just thinking about it.

Ai Yah…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home