Friday, December 16, 2005

Ai, putang, salamat nah that it's biernes, na...

12/16/2005

It’s finally Friday.

Thank Buddha.

More hate for 101X- and how they censored the Nail’s 88 Lines about 44 Women- did they have to make it so obvious. They should just do a big BEEP whenever something they feel is offensive is coming up. I’ve heard the song on other stations before and their censoring of the song is either unnoticeable or they just leave the material untouched.

Bastards.

So, why don’t I listen to other radio stations? Well, all the other local stations here suck worse, at least the 101X has a flashback lunch although songs from the 90’s are now flashbacks and lately I only listen to the station during my lunch break and listen to CD’s the rest of the day…

But now, they’re Nitzer Ebb…a band I thought was called the Knights Arab when I first heard of them…

Ahhh….old school industrial music- how minimalist it was…


PS: The undisputed master and ruler of the world wanted to blog today (and he will return) but I managed to distract him by rubbing his belly and offering him some chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home