Tuesday, December 06, 2005

In which my true birth mother is revealed...

12/06/2005

They’re playing the song STARS by the band Hum on the Flashback Lunch …haven’t heard it in ages. Brings a smile to my face. Except the DJ says it from 1996 and as usual he’s wrong- I remember that song from high school dammit!

Ice on the car again this morning- but I have a proper scraper to get off the windshield now.

I don’t want it to be cold anymore…

Michelle Yeoh is my mom; she says so in this interview http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/12/04/PKGSAFV8KE1.DTL . Okay, maybe she didn’t say that- she just implies it. I forgive you Mom…but it’s sad to hear that your Production Company has shut down- I liked The Touch and Silverhawk. We’ll talk it over during Christmas dinner…gotta tell you though mom, you, Zhang Ziyi and Gong Li still don’t look Japanese…but tell them I said hi

Today’s Play list- same as yesterday except for:

Asian Groove- Various

Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex ST

The Best of Morrissey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home