Monday, November 28, 2005

I told you I'd be back

11/28/2005

Today’s Playlist:

Escaflowne Soundtrack- love the show, heard about it a long time before finally seeing it on Fox Kids of all places in a heavily censored version. The DVD’s were rip offs at so few episodes at high price (like most anime which is why I don’t watch as much anime as I used to) but were worth it. One of the first shows I’d marathon through. Plus it’s Yoko Kanno

Playing the Angel- Depeche Mode: like most if not all 80’s bands a shade of what they used to be. But it’s still nice to hear new stuff from them…like an old friend stopping by to say hi

Radio JXL- Junkie JXL: the Robert Smith song on this album is what I wish new Cure songs are like…sigh…

Hocicco- Hate Never Dies: Songs to kill your best friend by…

Paris- The Cure: classic sampler of the ‘darker’ Cure side…yup- doesn’t really matter if we all die


PS: the flashback lunch just reminded me that the Cure’s Head on the Door album came out 20 years ago…wow, I listen to oldies…

Interview with Datuk Michelle Yeoh at http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/geisha3.php. But she’s still playing a Japanese woman in the Geisha movie (along with Zhang Ziyi and Gong Li)…it’s a little odd.

The Bruce lee statue in Bosnia has already been vandalized...you BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the statue in HK is already up...it actually looks cooler than the one in Bosnia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home