Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Texas is gonna kill me...must kill Texas first...

04/19/2006

Check this out:

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS. .DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT and DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY THERE ARE CHANCES OF THUNDERSTORMS THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT.SOME OF THE STORMS COULD BECOME SEVERE. LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGINGWINDS WILL BE THE MAIN THREAT. LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL IS POSSIBLEWHERE STORMS REPEAT ACROSS THE SAME AREAS. ISOLATED TORNADOES AREPOSSIBLE NEAR A FRONTAL BOUNDARY. .

Wait, wait, wait…did that just say huge chunks of ice may kill and maim me as well as punching a hole through the roof of my car AND then the fart of God may rip my apartment apart sending all my crap and three legged cat to Oz to land on some chick who practices Wicca? Then there’s the rain and the isolated tornadoes? Fun, fun, fun…AI YAH…yearning for the days when all I had to worry about was earthquakes (I’d say bad traffic and high gas prices too but we have those in Austin as well)

I know it could be worse…but still…

Watching the lightning last night was cool though…love watching the electricity finger through the skies.
________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy
http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home