Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gone Fishing for Bumblebees

June 28, 2006

“The price of getting what you want is not wanting it any longer”

This quote is brought to you today by the number 29.

Why?

Why not?

Gonna be quiet for the next couple of weeks. Real life and work are pretty busy at the moment.

Busy like a bee.

A Bumblebee.

Did you guys see that picture of the Transformer Bumblebee?

It is pretty rad.

Most sites have been forced to take it down, but it is still up at www.twitch.com.

Or you could ask me.

Leave your email in the comments section and I will send it to you.

Yay, my non existent readers are going to receive a pic of a jumbled yellow mess that just MIGHT be a Transformer.

Or you could wait till next week and see it in the teaser trailer.

“I think my friend said, I hear footsteps, I wore my black and white dress to the birthday massacre, birthday massacre, I wore my black & white dress…”

Of course, if something pisses me off you see me back here sooner than you think.


________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy
http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/

www.vnvnation.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home