Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy belated Birthday to Donna and stuff...

I love funny hats...


01/25/2006

I know that Big Louie reads this every now and then…if you’re reading this could you tell my old boss Donna that I wish her a happy birthday? And tell her she does not definitaley look her age- I would have guessed her age as ten years younger!

Thanks.

So someone requested during the flashback lunch that the DJ play my fave D-Mode song “But Not Tonight”…but instead he played Black Celebration…and after that played a Nirvana song…I’ve said it before but Nirvana should NEVER be played during something called the Flashback Lunch…if Kurt Cobain had not killed himself, he’d still be a loser nowadays…

Chinese New Year is this Sunday and begins the Year of the Dog…according to astrologists, my fortune for the following year is as follows:


Snake (1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)
You will have samaritans and friends in high places. You can get fame, happiness or even get married this year.
Money luck is good but you will have to work very hard. Be careful of legal suits. Be careful of brain haemorrhage, stroke or heart failure. Health-wise, it is a risky year because if you fall sick, it can be serious.
This should not be a bad year. The Snake person is also reminded not to lose his cool.
More at http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2006/1/23/lifeliving/12986891&sec=lifeliving



________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home