Friday, January 12, 2007

24 Heroes

January Something, 2007

Oh, did I almost for get to mention this?

THE 24 POWER HOUR RETURNS THIS SUNDAY!

DAMMIT!

Last year I posted my thoughts on the show the day after it aired. I am not sure I can do it this year, but who knows? I have no life anyway. But how can I watch Heroes now? My favourite Doctor Who is on that show now. I am too poor to afford TIVO and too dumb to work the VCR. They should just smoosh the shows into one.

In the span on less than a day, Jack will beat up Sylar, get tortured by the Haitian, beat up the Haitian, get captured and tortured by the buy with the Horn Rimmed Glasses, beat him up (and torture him), teams up with Hiro (who later gets killed by Adrian Pasdar’s character who turns out to be the real bad guy), Naked Mandy shows up and kills Ali Larter’s character for existing, Audrey Raines pulls some political strings to get Jack close to Adrian Pasdar who reveals he still sleeps in a box, Chloe uses her taser on everyone, the Doctor shows up in his TARDIS and Chloe becomes his new companion, Mohinder says something in a voiceover, gets run over by a CTU vehicle, the junkie starts painting nothing but flowers and lives happily ever after but then gets beaten up and tortured by Jack, the kid from Gilmore Girls walks into a wall and gets stuck, BHEROOOOOOOOOOOZ!, Jack finally gets to Adrian Pasdar, beats him up and stops New York from blowing up.

The Cheerleader gets eaten by the cougar.

Seriously, I am looking forward to the new season of 24.


On other stuff:

They are going to be bending it like Beckham in Los Angeles as that guy is now going to be playing for the LA Galaxy. That elicits an ‘eh’ from me.



_______________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy
http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/
http://catterpillarboy.livejournal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home