Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Mid Winter's Night (Yes- I'm a damn Pagan)

People in Hong Kong protesting in reform. Whatever you do, don't protest in Santa Hats- you just won't be taken seriously...

Hey, hey it’s the shortest day of the year! I remember being in Anchorage this time of the year a couple of Christmases back…it was really weird/awesome for it to be pitch-black at 11am in the morning. The sun came out at 1pm but set at 3pm. Wouldn’t want to live there but it was great to experience it.

Yesterday’s DVD purchases:

Serenity: the widescreen version was sold out everywhere but I was able to find a hidden one at Costco. Saw the special features last night, a combined 30 minutes all together. Wonder if the fans are going to buy multiple copies like they did the Firefly set…

Bruce Lee Collection: He’s my biological father despite dying a few years prior to my birth. Only $19.99 at Costco! Finally get to see some movies I haven’t seen since I was a little kid and finally get to see a movie that features a cardboard Bruce head!

Battlestar Galactica S2: hope a special edition comes down a few months later. This season isn’t as good as the first but still better than most Sci-fi shows nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home