Monday, February 27, 2006

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...

02/27/2006

The oddest thing to happen this weekend? Well, last night as I was gong to bed I turn on the news to see if anything important happened this weekend. As soon as I turn on the TV they go a BREAKING NEWS! story about a two alarm fire in northeast Austin (hmm…that’s the part of town where I live) at the Anderson Springs Apartment complex (umm…that’s where I live?)…so I go outside and look. True enough, there’s fire crews, smoke and bystanders everywhere. AI YAH. At least it was on a different building that mine…but still, dude- it’s still where I live! According to today’s paper, the fire it was out by 9:30pm and that no one was hurt. That’s good at least.

There’s bet quite a bit of apartment fires around lately- from what I gather, most of it is from people who fall asleep smoking a ciggie.

Which just proves no one and I mean NO ONE ever listens or watches PSA’s.
________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy

http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home