Friday, May 12, 2006

Bugs

May 9, 2006

Things that bug me:

1) The over-refrigeration of building interiors in the city of Austin has begun. People fear the heat so summer so they turn the insides of places into igloos. Even Neil Gaiman commented on this when he came last September for a book signing. Someone asked him how he could wear a leather jacket in 110 degree weather. He replied that he did not spend that much time out doors here and his bollocks freeze off when he is indoors. Okay, so I may be paraphrasing a bit. It’s my bullocks that froze off. It’s even worse in the winter when they want to match the cold outside to the cold inside.

2) The city has experienced a 100% rise in crime since I moved here. Apparently when I came here, I brought the mafia and the triads with me.

3) I am broke. Someone give me money.

4) The war in Iraq is going to end up costing over 800 billion dollars. Or is it just 80 billion dollars? Either way, it is a lot of money that we are paying for. Did you see those guys a couple a weeks ago at the Rumsfeld Q&A? They are heroes I tells ya

5) Overhearing comments from Hispanic youth (and an adult or two) that they choose what they wear because ‘they do not want to look Mexican’. Where is the pride my distant cousins?

6) The Playstation 3 is going to cost at least $500 ($600 if you want the deluxe model). I have always wanted to get a game system because I love fighting games, although I suck at them. But the consoles are so damn expensive. I will now just stick to my Playstation One that I got for free because no one wanted it anymore and keep playing the classics like Street Fighter Alpha 3, Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII (one day I actually finish them games as well!)

7) I miss the Pacific Ocean.

8) Holly’s birthday is coming up. Anyone have ideas of what I can get her? I think I am getting predictable.

9) Weekends are too short.

10) That I am hungry right now and crave one of them meat lover’s skillets from Denny’s

NEXT WEEK: Things that do not bug me. Or maybe they do.

________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy
http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get it now? I need a soda...

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home