Thursday, December 29, 2005

Where I had lunch today...unfortunately the only kind of coffee they served was black but the Black Forest Cake they had was delicious...too bad it only cost me my SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know there are people out there who are actually scared of Marilyn Manson?

That’s weird. I’ll always remember being in the mosh pit for a secret Cure show and seeing him next to me looking kinda sad that no one was noticing him…

Article on HK movies’ dying Kung Fu genre at http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,99536,00.html . If you ask me, it’s just in hibernation. It’ll be back, trust me on this one…as for their picks on the next star: Jacky Wu was notable in Tai Chi 2 but the movie was crap, Andy On was crap in Black Mask 2 but was awesome in New Police Story and as for Tony Jaa? Ong Bak ruled- but I have to see his sophomore effort to decide if he’s a one note player. I’m still hoping for Donnie Yen to become even bigger than he already is and Jackie, Sammo & Yuen Biao should not be called out of the running yet. Lau Kar Yeung still kicks ass and he’s like pushing 80…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home