Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry XXX-Mas!

(I was going to put a picture of Santa but it wouldn't load properly- so here's tow happy ladies instead)
Well, I was going to do a huge blog about my Top Ten list for the year of 2005- but work got in the way.

Can you believe it going to be 2006 already?

Fuck, the Transformers movie took place in 2005! We can’t say those events didn’t happen because after all- they’re robots in disguise…

Anyway- I’d like to extend my wishes to everyone out there. As always I like to say I have no regrets and I hope you have no regrets as well. It’s Christmas- enjoy the company you keep- or if not, enjoy the beautiful silence of peaceful solitude.

Remember what’s important in your life, whatever it may be and be thankful to Buddha, Allah and/or the Great Pumpkin if you’re the religious sort (I myself will be giving my offerings to my eeeevvviiiiillllllll Pagan Masters…)

As for me? I’m looking forward to see Holly open her gifts this year (always my favorite part), staying in, hanging out with the cats and watching movies on the TV.

Have fun and stay crunchy…even in milk.

Hope you get whatever it is you wanted for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home