Friday, November 03, 2006

You've heard this story before

November 05, 2006

Remember, remember the fifth of November.

Which is this weekend.

I am now part of livejournal , the link to my page of which is at the bottom of this entry.

I was bored.

That is all.

If you are reading this from the livejournal site, please visit my other pages (the blogs should be the same mostly, with subtle differences here and there) and kindly leave a comment.

Or not.

I do not care.

Well, yes I do.

Anyway, I am using this new blog as a revamp or a reintroduction to who I am if you do not know me.

If you already know me, see if you can spot the lies. If this were the Cure, this would be Robert Smith’s newest lineup. I am a wannabe-poseur Goth/Rivethead freak. And I do wear black everyday.

If this were a new comic, it would have been renumbered to a new #1 and to brand new sales. If this were the Batman movie franchise, forget the Tim Burton/Joel Shufaker ones and consider this to be Batman Begins.

Yes, I am also a fanboy geek. I would say nerd as well, but I am the stupidest person I know.

So, continuing on with the geek vibe, I was born in the heart of a gamma bomb (or Baguio City in the Philippines, nestled in the mountains) to a weird, religiously obsessed woman and a man who was raised by the sea (how he ended up landlocked was via an unfortunate selling of his soul to the devil for a new pair of pants). I was raised in different Asian country every year until I was twelve when I was summoned to California, where in my heart is my roots are.

It is not that I did not like Asia, but Southern California is where who I am was shaped.

Some people say I am shaped like a pear. I do not know what they are talking about; I think I am shaped like a durian. That said, I am proud to be Asian American.

Kudos if you know what a durian is.

Now get away from me.

After fifteen years living in California, I moved to Texas- sent there by Vishnu, the Indian Deity in attempt to see if armadillos actually exist. In the time I have been here, I have yet to see one.

Aside from Vishnu, my lord and master is the beautiful Holly (known to billions upon billions of Chinese as Kwan Yin, the goddess of mercy. I know she is the goddess of mercy because she hangs out with me, otherwise I am just a pathetic loner).

Then there are cats, the actual owners of the Earth.

One of them has three legs, he used to have five but lost two of them in the immense wrestling match with space gods in which he won and thus came in ownership of this orb.

The other cat is silent and gray, just like Sundays.

Unless she is hungry, then she is louder than hell.

My life ambitions are to get paid regularly for doing something creatively, write a novel, go into space, do every position in the katma sutra at least three times, own my own home, be financially secure and eventually take over the world.

I am getting there.

Previous ambitions met: to do something that would benefit society. Work with kids someday, it is frustrating while you are there, but after you leave you will figure that (unless you get fired for something stupid) that hopefully if you were a good influence to at least one of them to any degree, the world would have changed for the better.


________________________________________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy
http://catterpillarboy.blogspot.com/
http://catterpillarboy.livejournal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home