Friday, January 06, 2006

Blah...blah...bleah...

One week down, fifty one to go…not a 100% today- maybe ceder fever is finally getting to me or maybe I just need more sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..





This sucks: http://www.calendarlive.com/music/cl-et-rhino06jan06,0,4759714.story?coll=la-home-headlines , I would to go to Aaron’s Records despite the bad parking and especially Rhino Records when Holly worked in the area …and now they’re both closing!? BASTARDS! Hope they have great Closing Sales…if I win the lottery soon or come into a totally awesome inheritance- I’d buy both stores and keep them running…even though it’s probably a loss in a long run…but we need these kind of places dammit! Well, there’s still Amoeba’s but it still won’t be the same anymore…and there is still (hopefully) a Pennylane Records store on Westwood as well…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To hell with Texan News!
If I want Texan News, I'll watch the TV...ctually the local news here just isn't too interesting and I just miss reading the LA Times...

-JOE

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home