Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Chungking Master

Short post today...I'm exploring my Myspace.com page and not really thinking about much- just looking for people I know.

Anyway- pic above that I took while I was in HK of the actual Chungking Mansions.

I was watching Chungking Express again last night and forgot that California Dreaming is used quite a bit in that movie. In fact, going to California seems to be a major theme in the movie, especially the Faye Wong bits…I love that movie and not just because of Faye- Tony Leung's Officer 633 reminds me a lot of myself especially duing the years 1995-1999. That lost dreamer kinda dude...except I look better in briefs...

Now I'm in the mood for more Wong Kar Wai movies...maybe I'll finally watch Ashes of Time or Days of Being Wild tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home