Friday, January 13, 2006

Stuff...

Another pic I took in HK- the goddess on a chicken facing the South China Sea...

01/13/2006

Well, the car made it Pep Boys okay yesterday and now just comes the wait as to see how bad everything is…and the transmission needs work…ai yah….I had to leave work to find a place that does transmission work as fell as find a way to get the car there…luckily AAMCO had free towing services…did not want to leave work early though- when I came today I had tons to do to catch up…as of 3pm in the afternoon I'm still not caught up despite working through my lunch...

PS: Welcome Andie from my part of the world to this part of the world- hope you adjust faster to things here that I did (of which I mean I’m still adjusting…)!

I’m posted on http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ChainofFlowers/news.htm - check out my contribution to the latest Cure News…



http://www.myspace.com/catterpillarboy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send anyone but Sloyan...

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home